Saturday, January 16, 2016

Zig Zag for Cassie

I am making another Zig Zag, only this time it's not going to be back loops only this one is going to be single all throughout the blanket. Colors: Light Blue, White, Med Purple and Panther pink. So I got to line 40 and started the new color panther pink.
I can't wait to see 10 lines of panther pink. It's pretty.

Blanket on row 105
I am on row 140, I am considering on putting edges to help make the quilt not curl I don't know though still debating.
So I decided not to do edges or a border and left it as is. I finished at row 190. I hope it will be long enough.
Finished 02-17-2016
couldn't fit it in the photo. The edges kept curling I hope it can relax after a few good uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dragon tissue box

 First time Its taken me a few i still have a ways to go but here we got.