Monday, September 19, 2016

Pink Mermaid tail

I love the afghan tail. Second time doing the mermaid tail with shells instead of crocodile stitches. Sometimes I hate the work to make the afghan for it takes forever to get it done. I like the end results the best and the smiles knowing that they loved the work involved in these beautiful projects.
I found out why this one was small instead of medium. I was using i hook and it required j hook.
Petal Pink
Perfect Pink


Line 6


Line 22


Line 40
Final afghan 

Tail
I added tassels and sewn it together. Now to deliver the final product to it's owner. I hope they love it. I like the tail better than the yellow one. I feel good about this product but I will still worry till it's delivered and approved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Strawberry and friends

 Started a new project strawberry shortcake. It was hard finding more than these and its going to be big. Ill add as I go So far: