Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Pink Zig Zag

I am not as fast as my friend is where she does 1 zig zag a month but it's something to do.

Here is my latest zig zag. I am using, light blue, white, pearl pink, red and perfect pink.

Chain 202 with any hook size I am using J
Skip 2, sc in back loops 9 times, skip 2 sc 9 sc three for the top of the peak, sc 9, skip 2, sc 9 repeat across and do this till you get the desired height. This will give you 10 peaks. The edges you will miss 2 and it won't be even on the ends which makes a pretty border. Some go back and fill it in with a sc border.
In each section I did 10 lines then I did 6 single lines. Or you can do all one color and make the middle 6 lines or what ever your preference. This zig zag blanket has unlimited colors and sizes.
Some zig zags they used 11 sc less peaks.
So many different patterns for zig zags it's not funny. I like 211 pattern the best.


  
I am on line 65

I added red

I finished the blanket. I didn't have any more red or pearl pink  I folded it over so you could see the colors.
Giving this to my niece who is having a baby girl in Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dragon tissue box

 First time Its taken me a few i still have a ways to go but here we got.