Monday, January 16, 2017

C2C graphs

Not sure if I should make this a blanket.
So far I have three squares done and starting on the fourth. Amethyst, light blue, paddy green and yellow.

I found a butterfly. It is bigger than I thought for it will fit two heart squares in this center piece. I had a hard time finding the same size as the hearts. I may have to add a border to fit three as you can see in the photo.

Finished, I then put it on a cardboard background and hung it up in my kitchen.

First time doing a graph butterfly. I used Orchard, white and ocean yarn.
I finished the butterfly C2C, I didn't do any more hearts and left the butterfly alone. I put a shell edge on the butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dragon tissue box

 First time Its taken me a few i still have a ways to go but here we got.