Tuesday, December 5, 2017

C2C Glaceon afghan

I started a new project 12-04-17. I love this pattern for it's fast and not to many loose ends.
I was going to make this one out of granny squares but I didn't like the sewing or the loose ends.

Here is where I am.
Line 24


Started on the front feet and one more line on the tail and I'll be done

sorry it's backwards but I am almost done on the height 
 53 high and 63 long rows.
I am on line 50

I am done with the body and almost done on the neck. I started the right ear.
I sewn some ends in

I finished the bottom 63 lines and started to work on the face. 

Ran out of white. 

Just need a border and tie some ends and DONE

Finished with a border.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dragon tissue box

 First time Its taken me a few i still have a ways to go but here we got.