I found this on one of my friends post.
Here we go.
Hook 3 mm. I used 3.75 mm. I also tried I hook. Not sure I liked the 9 hook style but it did come out cute. I used the I hook on the purple and navy shoe. I used the 3.75 mm on both blue and green.
Make 2
Chain 9
1: SC 3 in same stitch, 3 sc, 1 hdc, 2 dc, 7 dc, 2 dc, 1 hdc 3 sc, slip stitch.
2: Chain 1, 2 sc in the next 6, sc 7, 2 sc in next 5 sc 7, 2 sc, slip stitch.
3: Chain 1, (3times) sc, 2sc, 1sc, 2sc, 1sc, 2sc, 7 sc, (5 times) sc, 2sc, sc, 2sc, sc, 2 sc, sc, 2sc, sc, 2sc, 7 sc. Slip stitch.
For bow on top of first sole
Slip stitch on 11. Chain 8 slip stitch on 11
do this four times
5: chain 4, go around four loops, sc, loop, sc, loop sc loop. Slip stitch, hide tail. Then go around on top of sole and slip stitch around. End of flip flop make a chain 4 slip stitch in same stitch and go around till done. Hide tail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Strawberry and friends
Started a new project strawberry shortcake. It was hard finding more than these and its going to be big. Ill add as I go So far:
-
Pattern only the background is going to be white and the border for each square will be red. I redid the fairy Evee beca...
-
This one was fun to make granny square blanket with a pumpkin As you can see I used three colors in this simple granny square. The...
-
I haven't posted on here as of late due to bring forgetful or something. Here is my latest. I made this full afghan for Ralleigh and R...

No comments:
Post a Comment